CONFECCIONES MATY, S.A. is responsible for the processing and in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 and the Organic Law 3/2018 on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights, guarantees the security and confidentiality of the data provided by its customers
CONFECCIONES MATY, S.A. informs that the personal data provided through the forms on this website or by e-mail messages, will be incorporated in some treatments of CONFECCIONES MATY, S.A. and will be treated in a computerized way and on paper.
By means of the sending of the existing forms in this Web the sender gives his consent to be included in the mentioned treatment with the purpose of supplying him the information requested in the forms or subscriptions.
In case the user decides to fill in any form of this website where personal data are collected, he/she is informed that CONFECCIONES MATY, S.A. will adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the data provided in order to avoid alterations, losses, treatments or unauthorized accesses, according to the current state of the technology and in accordance with what is established by the regulations in force.
CONFECCIONES MATY, S.A. however cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the system, the access network, Internet and therefore the violation of the data by means of fraudulent access to them by third parties.
The user will respond in any case of the veracity of the information provided and is responsible for communicating to CONFECCIONES MATY, S.A. any modification on it, being CONFECCIONES MATY, S.A. exempt of any responsibility in this sense.
The information on purpose, legitimacy, conservation and communications of the treatment are:
- WEB USERS: to serve as information support to the management of communications and commercial relations by electronic means. As for the legitimacy of the treatment will be regulated by the consent of the affected and the legitimate interest of the responsible. The data provided will be kept until to support your request, the revocation of consent or for the years necessary to comply with legal obligations. CONFECCIONES MATY, S.A. will not transfer data unless legally obliged to do so.
- CUSTOMERS: to provide the requested customer billing service and to manage the commercial relationship with suppliers or partners. As for the legitimacy of the treatment will be regulated by the Royal Decree of August 22, 1885 by which the Commercial Code is published and the legitimate interest of the responsible. The data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or for a period of 6 years from the last confirmation of interest. CONFECCIONES MATY, S.A. may transfer the data to third parties such as tax authorities, banks, savings banks and rural banks and organizations or persons directly related to the responsible party.
If you do not provide us with your personal data we will not be able to process your request.
If you wish you can contact CONFECCIONES MATY, S.A., domiciled in POLÍGONO INDUSTRIAL LAS QUEMADAS, PARCELA 207 in the town of CÓRDOBA, Spain, with a copy of your ID card or equivalent accrediting document in order to exercise the following rights:
- Right of access: right to obtain confirmation as to whether CONFECCIONES MATY, S.A. is processing personal data concerning him/her and, if so, to access the same.
- Right of portability: the right to receive the personal data you have provided us with in a structured format of common use and readable, as well as to transmit it to another entity.
- Right of rectification: the right to request the rectification of data when it is inaccurate.
- Right of deletion: the right to request the deletion of data when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were provided at the time.
- Right of opposition: the right to oppose the processing of your personal data. CONFECCIONES MATY, S.A. will stop processing the data, except for legitimate reasons or in the exercise of possible claims.
- Right to the limitation of the treatment: the right to request the limitation of the treatment of your data.
On the other hand, if you have provided it, you will have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time and the right to complain to the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
The categories of data processed are identification data, personal characteristics, commercial information, economic data, transactions of goods and services and no specially protected data are processed. The origin of the data is by the interested party or its legal representative, users and customers will be the groups concerned for this purpose.